Villainess Brother Chapter 14

Chapter 14 : Things That Changed



A year has passed since I was entrusted with the affairs of the servant by my father, and I turned three years old.

During the year before I turned three, I changed the lives of everyone living in the mansion just a little.

It's a small change for me, but it seems like a dramatic change for Emma and the others.

Or rather, I personally feel that instead of the life part, Emma herself has changed considerably more.

She became very hot-tempered.

Menopause? Even though she's still young......。 [Tl note: Menopause, the ceasing of menstruation. The period in a woman's life (typically between 45 and 50 years of age) when this occurs.]

Here's what life has changed:

First of all, Arche's child, Sei, which was the original purpose, came to live in the mansion.

Arche was very happy see.

I was thanked a lot you know.

Father and Sebas were worried that Erina's child-rearing would be neglected by Arche living with her child, but to say this clearly, I think it's fine.

It's a matter of course that her child is number one, and if she becomes negligent, all we have to do is to look out for Erina's care.

The second thing that changed.

We started eating together.

Usually it was just me and my father, and we sat at the end of the long table and ate right~.

Sometimes my father eats in the study, so sometimes I'm alone at the long table.

Jeez, This is getting lonesome now.

In addition, Sebas and Emma are standing upright by the wall, so there's no way I can get distracted and not eat.

This isn't the kind, of having meals I know~!

For that reason, it's been decided to enjoy eating together.

There seems to have been resistance at first, and there was a long period of silence, but now we can eat while harmoniously chatting.

Un Un.

After all, eating together is definitely more fun......。

No, in my previous life, it wasn't always like that.

There were a lot of memories of me being frustrated when my sisters took the side dishes and desserts.

Well, let just make that as an exception among exceptions.

The third thing that changed.

It became so that I started helping.

Also at the same time, in Sebas' terms, I was able to receive pocket money.

The pocket money I received is in the vault of me and Erina in the basement.

Basically, when I personally want or need something, I use the money in the vault.

There seemed to be resistance at first about this matter as well, and Emma and the others didn't quite let me help.

Even so, now that a year has passed, it has become natural for me to be in the kitchen, and I am proud to say that I have acquired first-class dishwashing skills and first-class serving skills.

"What is it? That skill you said,” was often questioned sharply by Arche.

Each time, I say it back, "A man's romance."

The fourth thing that changed (last)

Where did my father go.

To be precise, for a long time, He has been away from the mansion.

According to Sebas, he's gone to a faraway place to work.

To think that a lord working away from home......。

Could it be that the Cranbell territory is in financial difficulty?

If that's the case, this part here as the next feudal lord, shall I go at it with full power then.





TL: Maza Miya

Editor: Maza Miya

Comments