Masou Shoujo Chapter 9

Chapter 9: The Mob Couldn't Play Basketball



I went home yesterday after the intravenous drip was over with me.

I'm basically by myself at home so I don't mind.

My parents had also been contacted about my injury, but they were currently on a business trip, so they couldn't come to visit me.


But they are not bad parents just because they didn't come to visit. They just didn't because I told them that my condition was no problem.

My mother and father are a pair of elites. My father is an employee of a famous company. My mother is a lawyer and she seems in service for a law office somewhere.


Currently, I'm on my way to school while looking after yesterday's injuries. 

I thought of going to school with Gindou, but she had already left. The stalker should still be a ways down the road, but I thought I'd walk her to school just in case, but I couldn't. I don't know her number either, so there's nothing I can do about it.


"That hurt, damn, bruises are pretty painful, aren't they..."


My right leg, right arm, left leg, and left arm each hurt in places. So I walk into the school with my face distorted in pain. Rumors that I was tangled up with delinquents seem to be spreading, so I'm frequently being looked at.


Open the classroom door and go inside. Classmates began to buzz. 

The first person to come to talk to me was Sasamoto, while he was sitting in his seat.


"Izayoi. You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay"


I answered while heading to my seat. 

Sasamoto is seated in front of me, so the conversation can naturally continue. Other classmates seem not to know how to talk to me because we've never talked, but I feel that I'm getting some kind of concern from them.


"Thanks for coming all the way yesterday."

"It's not a big deal, so really, it's fine."


I talked about the circumstances to some extent yesterday, so I don't have much to say now. After that, I spent my time doing trifling small talk stuff.


"The homeroom will begin. In your seat now."


Everyone takes their seats when Rokudou Tetsurou enters. In many ways, this man's clout is amazing. Hats off to this.


"Kuroda, are you okay?"

"Yes. Thanks to you."

"I see. Though I think everyone knows by now, Kuroda is injured. Make sure to lend a hand if something happens."


Rokudou Tetsurou. No, Rokudou-sensei is giving a wonderful incredible response. Although he has a fierce look, I realized again that he is nothing but a good person.


"Are you okay?"

"Are you okay, Izayoi-kun?"

“Thank you. But I'm okay, so it's fine not worry about it, you know."


After homeroom, it was a storm of concern from my classmates. Rokudou-sensei's clout is truly amazing. I'm sure they were worried about me from the beginning, but to think it would be this many who spoke of their concern for me.


Just as I thought, he has a talent for motivating people. As expected of the head candidate of the Chiretsu Group.


Rokudou Tetsurou. His real name is Ryuujima Tetsurou. 

He was supposed to fill the position of the next head of "Chiretsu Group". 

The story about him was introduced in a full volume of the original story, but Rokudou Tetsurou had a dream of becoming a teacher, so he turned down the position of the next head of the group and offered the seat to his brother.


"Chiretsu Group" is a yakuza. When you hear the word yakuza, it conjures up all kinds of bad images, but that is not true. They are a group of scary but good people. Though they are scary because everyone has dragon tattoos on them...

In his "story", the content described about Rokudou Tetsurou's involvement with someone in a situation similar to my current one.


If I remember correctly, it's about a boy from class B. He was marked by delinquents, had his money and goods, and the like stolen, and violence ensued, but Rokudou Tetsurou solved it like a flash of light.


It was there that his true identity was revealed. 

Until now, he was thought of as a bit of a fierce-looking teacher, but in fact, he is the strongest yakuza-related person, and the reader must have been touched by his tueee-like development. [Tueeee = Overpowerful]

For forever, the author had hidden the person named Rokudou Tetsurou like a black box.


The scene where he beats the hell out of the delinquents was cool. Finally, he showed the dragon tattoo on his back. As to let the opponents know that he is related to the Chiretsu Group.

He lets the delinquent escape by telling them, with his back to them, not to get involved with his students ever again.


The story concluded with a classic development in which only the bullied boy realized his true identity.


"This is 'Magiclad Girl', right?" The me who checked the book's front cover without thinking must be normal. I mean, because he was doing cool things like a normal main character, but there is no sense of magical at all. And Gindou Kohaku, the main character, hardly appeared. 


Well, now that I think about it, "Magiclad Girl" was written in the title, and Rokudou Tetsurou was drawn on the cover of the light novel volume I was reading, so at that point I should have realized that this volume was unusual.


In other words, Rokudou Tetsurou's existence can be said to be that of the main character of the underworld, who has grown up in a place not common since childhood. And so his popularity poll as such is bound to be high, but...

Lower than Sasamoto. I don't know why, but he can never beat Sasamoto. There are times when he is one rank behind, but in the end, he cannot win.


Though well, I understand why Sasamoto is popular.


"Hey, Izayoi. What you gonna do about PE?" [Physical Education]

"Unfortunately, a study by observation it is."

"Well, of course that's how it's gonna be, right."


While Sasamoto was giving me care, we, the A class, were in the gymnasium with our uniforms changed to gym clothes. The first hour is PE. This is because the first hour on Thursday is physical education. Unexpectedly, I feel unfortunate to not be able to do PE. Especially on the things that I can't do in this First Year A class....


"It's not a big deal that you couldn't do normal PE." Is what you might think, but this class is an exception. The physical education in this class is legit. "That far?" was how serious it was.




Warm-up exercises under the direction of the PE teacher. Then divide into teams. And though I couldn't, today is basketball.

Physical education will be conducted separately for men and women, with the gymnasium divided in half for both.


The PE teacher's name is Nanahoshi Takuya. He is an enthusiastic and passionate teacher. Having this person makes physical education extra fun. It was even written in the "Story", but the PE looked like a lot of fun. That's precisely why I regret not being able to do it.


"Listen up! I don't mind if you're trying to make it fun, but also be particular whether you win or lose! 'Cause I'll be buying juice for the winner!"

""""""UWOOOOOOHHHHH!""""""


This class, has got some great vibe.


Teams are then divided and the game begins. There are 16 boys in this class on the whole, so we make two teams of 8 and play matches while taking turns. Nanahoshi is the judge.


The game begins and one side scores a goal. And though I'm just cheering for the time being, I belong to the team that has just scored the goal.


"*Hyuuuu* *whistle* That was a good flow!" (Nanahoshi) 

"Not yet, from here is the real thing!!!" (The opposing team)


A student dribbling falls in front of the goal tower due to the opponent's excessive defense. When Nanahoshi blows a whistle, he objects vehemently. "The one just now is wrong." he raise his hands and bring to attention the dishonesty. However, Nanahoshi shakes his head.


And then both teams made a fuss. One side is happy; the other is "seriously?" and looks up to the sky.

Though I'm also participating, if I can't play, I feel alienated in some way....


I wanted to play too....


◆◆◆



"Uwaaahhh~ Boys are really making the place feel so hot." (Classmate)

"It's difficult for us to get that passionate during a school class, isn't it?" (Kohaku)


In the other half of the gymnasium, I was talking to the same classmate as me, Noguchi Natsuko-san, who was sitting in the seat behind. Our girls' PE is not as hot as theirs, and the match is played but not heated.


Other's turn to substitute her in the match have come out, so we became on the same team (as in, the bench team), and so I was watching the men's game while cheering with Natsuko-san. I don't trust her, but she talks the most in the class, and also partly because the seats are close.


“Come to think of it, Kuroda-kun, they said that he was beaten up by delinquents from Amanogawa High School, but I wonder why did he get beaten up?”

"Who knows? I don't know it myself."

"But see, yesterday, Amanogawa High School delinquents apologized to Gindou-san at the school gate, didn't they? Did they say anything about Kuroda-kun?"


I didn't want to talk about it if possible. Because it makes me sick.


"No, nothing."

"Was that so, hmm, I'm curious!"

"Is that so? Though I don't think he's worth worrying about?"

"Somehow, you suddenly became one with a sharp tongue..."


It seems that what I really thought ended up coming out unintentionally. 

I felt my face naturally turn sullen. 

Natsuko-san is smiling a little wryly.


"It's nothing like that." (Kohaku)

"Hm-hm, surely it might be nothing like that!" (Natsuko)


Easy-Natsuko-san looked at Izayoi-kun as if to bring the conversation back on track. I can see that he is a little disappointed not to be able to participate in the basketball match.


"Kuroda-kun you see, at first glance, he looks like an ordinary clod, but don’t you feel that something ordinary is different?"

"...I, somehow felt that."


I don't really know if she's simple-minded or not, but I put it aside and aside briefly and thought about Izayoi-kun.

Normally, no high school student would carry around a super-spicy water gun. And then his inexplicable behavior. I knew it even without being told, but when I was told again, I recognized it again.


――He is not normal.


"Right, isn't it! His atmosphere, or rather, I don't really know how I should put it, but you can feel it, right?"

"I think he is close to an insane madman."

"Wow, very scathing. Could it be that, you hate Kuroda-kun?"

"I hate him lots. Just looking at him irritates me."


After I ended up blurting out what I really thought, I said in my heart, "I ended up saying it without thinking," and thus regretted it. This kind of thing is not a very good thing to say, but I couldn't hold myself back.


"Ahaha! That was the first time I've ever seen Gindou-san show that much emotion. It's only been the 4th day of school, but that's the most change in your facial expression in these last four days!"

"Is that so? Then, that means that's just how much I hate him."

"Is that right? For me, it feels somehow different, you know?"


...I felt like she was having some kind of weird misunderstanding. 

Hate. I have no other feelings than that.


"It's almost time for a change."

"Oh, you're right! Then, let's do our best as much as not losing to the boys shall we!"

"That is impossible."


And so we switched places with students from the same basketball team and took challenge in the match. Though of course, moderately.





TL: Maza Miya

Editor: Maza Miya

Previous Chapter | ToC | Next Chapter

Comments

  1. I feel the MC lol
    The only time I've ver been very active at school was when it was PE
    Thanks for the update ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chapter. A long time ago, a certain Otoshigami said even if you made a bad impression, the most important thing is that you made a strong impression to make the other party aware of you. And that a bad impression can be turned into a good impression if you work properly. Gindou-san is experiencing this method.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaha lol, poor mc~ cant play in PE
    Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  6. People who make money from protection fees (read extortion), illegal usury, gambling, pimping sexual services, human trafficking, addictive drug trade and from taking paid requests on acts of violence in general are now good people? What a load of BS. In that case a shepherd is a benefactor for his herd of sheep too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MC's background is so convienient... i bet at least his mom will play some part due to her job being a lawyer... and his dad working for a famous company is useful too. Knowledge and connection wise.
    With those 2 parents, mc should be kinda well off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, looks like they are both often away so the house will be often empty... thus convenient for being together with girls *cough*

      Delete

Post a Comment

If you were to find some oddities with my translation feel free to point it out.
-----------
No need to rush.