Villainess Brother Chapter 29

Chapter 29 : The Day Happiness Ends



Three years have passed since I learned magic.

The magic classes that took place over the past three years were mainly a quick-draw magic match with Cheryl-sensei.

Even if I say "quick-draw", instead of shooting at the same time as the sign like in western plays, Cheryl-sensei shoots magic at me, who's waiting to see her move before doing anything, and I shoot it down.

The advantage of chantless is that you can shorten the time until the magic is invoked by omitting chanting.

Up until a year ago, I was slower than when I chanted, but now I can use magic more than twice as fast without chanting.

Even so, I've still got a long way to go than the far unattainable Cheryl-sensei.

Cheryl-sensei, on top of being more than twice as fast as me, she's a monster who can use multiple magic at the same time.

Sensei would let me have her increase the speed of magic according to my growth, but sometimes she made a mistake in the adjustment (there's also a possibility that it was on purpose), so when she went too fast, I would get a direct hit without shooting it down.

At times like that, Erina would always say, "ONII-SAMAAAAA!", and after she gently hugs me, she would cast me a freshly learned recovery magic.

I was so overjoyed by that act that I even intentionally received the magic shot at me.

Erina, who will turn 6 this year, is learning recovery magic as her main focus from Cheryl-sensei.

The reason why recovery magic is her main focus is that she has talent in that direction and her strong wish.

Seeing me being beaten up and hurt every day, she wanted to become someone who could heal those wounds, so she had been asking Cheryl-sensei to teach her recovery magic when she turned five years old.

What an admirable little sister who cares about her brother.

I'll affirm it here.

That Erina has already gone off the villainess route and has begun to go the heroine route!

Two more years passed, and during those two years, a certain habit was formed.

And that is, after the swordsmanship class is over, the four of us—me, Erina, Karen, and Cheryl-sensei—would enter the open-air bath built in the garden of the mansion together.

The open-air bath is my own work.

Cheryl-sensei, who took a liking to the open-air bath that was built in Mule Village, said she wants it to be built in the mansion too and forced me to make it by cutting down the magic class time.

And by just cutting down on valuable time, I was able to make a considerable improvement on how to make cement and how to use it.

If this is the case, even if I lose my status as a noble, I should be able to manage somehow in the construction industry. Probably.

"Fu~ This' a nice hot water."

Today as well, the four of us are taking an open-air bath together as a way to end the day.

For me, this time is the happiest time.

Well of course it is.

I mean there is an angel (Erina).

An angel will wash your back after all.

You can see the growth of an angel directly with your own eyes after all.

So it's only natural that this is what you call happiness!

From the bottom of my heart, I wish that days like this would last forever.

However, I know.

That not too long from now, this happiness will come to an end.

Well of course that's how it will go.

Girls develop a sense of shame when they reach a certain age.

The time should come not too long from now when she doesn't want to show her skin to anyone.

This would be the only time to take baths together with her.

*Bashan*! *Bashan*!

......Well, there are also exceptions.

There are exceptions like Karen who's practicing the butterfly swim I taught, and Cheryl-sensei who's drinking grape wine while saying "Whew~".

I guess Cheryl-sensei's case is a little different.

Even though it may only look like underage drinking, she's already long past her prime.

She might be at the age where she has lost the shame she was born with.

Besides, it's a good match for Erina, with flats everywhere.

It can be said that it would be more unnatural to be concerned about it.

I don't know though.

Compared to that, Karen...... shouldn't you be a little more concerned?

You are in the midst of your prime right?

When it comes out, it comes out, so I'm in trouble with where to put my eyes.

She butterfly swim intensely that they sway quite a bit aren't they?

Even in height, Karen is taller than me now.

It feels like she's one and a half steps away from having a nice body.

Do girls bodies grow faster in this world too I wonder?

That means, in a few more years, Erina too will be......

Like this, while I was soaking in the bathtub and looking on Erina and Karen alternately heartwarmingly, someone unreservedly tapped me on the shoulder from behind.

When I looked over my shoulder, Emma was stooping, looking at me with an indescribable expression on her face.

"From tomorrow, shall you take a bath by yourself?"

"Ah...... yes...... I will."

Thus, this marks the end of my happy time (joy time).





TL: Maza Miya

Editor: Maza Miya

Previous Chapter || ToC || Next Chapter

[Well, this is it. See you again sometime!]

Comments