Villainess Brother Chapter 16

Chapter 16 : All-Haves, All-Have-Nots



"Much thanks Much thanks, Thank you very much for your purchase!"

Keaton left the mansion with a grin when he received the one gold coin that was the specified price.

Purchase not......。Taking this opportunity, he might come to sell children again.

*sigh* Haa......, at the age of four, I became a fine criminal.

I'm worried about what comes from here and out.

The girl who remained in the mansion still stood there absent-mindedly, her expression is still unchanged from before, as if her soul had come out of her.

If I look closely at her face, I can clearly see the blue bruise Sebas mentioned.

Is it a burn scar?

Poor thing. I think it is even more so because she's a girl.

However, it's fine that I bought her, but what I should do better?

The things around that too, I'll have to talk about it with Sebas later.

"My name is Luke. Your name what is it called?"

Let's put the previous matter aside for the time being, first of all, self-introduction.

Thinking that, I asked the girl what her name was after saying my name.

Naturally, continuing after me, I expected surely she'll tell me her own name......。

*Bachin*!!

"e?"

Without knowing why, what came back was not a verbal reply, but a strong slap aimed at the face.

Even if I was stunned by the unexpected momentary event, *don*! With that loud sound I will come back to my senses.

When I realize it, in front of my eyes, Sebas was pinning the girl to the floor.

"I'm truly sorry. I wasn't able to predict her behavior."

"Un...... it was unexpected for me too. Ah, but, I'm not bothered with it, it's fine. Do let her go."

The truth is I'm incredibly curious as to why I got slapped though.

Secondly, this scene of an adult pinning down a child is also quite worrisome.

"I can't let it be as such. Is it okay if I borrow her for a while? I want to talk only with the two of us."

"e, aa, un. Go ahead........"

"Thank you"

Holding the girl under his arm, Sebas left me and the guest room.

Is it going to be okay I wonder.

I could only see Sebas, who had left, as a kidnapper tho.

He don't do weird things to girls, does he?

Like abuse or something, or abuse or something, etc.

While worrying about such things, I decided to wait for Sebas in Erina's room while showing Erina and Sei a picture-story show I made myself.

Incidentally, the content of the picture-story show is the same as the famous fairy tale I saw in my previous life.

Such as Cinderella, Shiromaki-hime and Momotaro.

This is another big hit with both of them.

Every time Erina sees me, she hugs me and pesters me, saying, "Oniichama, pwease chell mi stolies." [Tl note 1]

Even after she finished listening to the picture-story show, she said, "I heald such lovely stolies. I will asku again, Oniichama." She puts her hands together in front of her chest and her teary-eyed eyes in a pose as if praying to God. [Tl note 2]

Are you an angel!? No, she's an angel!!

Aa, I'm glad I was born.

And Erina.

Thank you for being born.

Like this, as a result of my nicely entering the world of idiot big brother (anibaka), by the time Sebas came back to call me, I had completely forgotten about the girl.

"n? Sebas, you've got matters?"

"Luke-sama......."

The position was moved to the original guest room.

Sebas came back with the girl and explained to me why she had slapped me on the face.

"It looks like she tried to commit suicide."

"Suicide?"

"Yes, it seems that she couldn't stand being treated as a commodity by a noble's child. She intended to take one last shot and get herself punished."

So that's how it is huh.

Certainly, it might not be strange to want to die if you were bought and treated well by the same brat who you don't even know who.

But just because of that, I can't help you with your suicide with just a slap tho okay.

About to take a one last shot though, I didn't know what it meant in the slightest, but she herself told me that.

"I couldn't forgive you. Because unlike us, you have it all."

To say so with a voice a little lower, full of murderous intent, is a girl with gray hair.

All......。

It was a vague word, but I immediately understood what it was referring to.

She is an orphan, and apparently grew up in a slum.

She has no parents, no home to live in, and no clothes to wear properly.

To live without getting what they want are the slum orphans.

From the point of view of them, I, the son of a nobleman, can only be seen as someone who has everything from the beginning right.

No that's wrong, it's not about 'be seen'.

In fact, I have it. From the beginning, everything.

I also have a house where I live with my family. Even clothes that I have too many to wear.

If I'm hungry, I can always eat warm food.

Even just being a servant is the height of luxury, isn't that so.

It's not strange for me to even become the object of hatred.

I'm stupid.

I thought to myself "I had done a little something good," and gets me the wrong idea. 

Just a hypocrite, a self-satisfied bastard.

"Luke-sama, do you have any thoughts on her what comes next?"

Sebas speaks to me, who is looking down.

More or less I was thinking about it.

Even if I say that, it's just the idea of having her work at the mansion though.

This, is not that simple of a problem isn't it.

"Sorry, I don't know what is the best thing to do. Does Sebas have it? Any good ideas"

“Yes, she is currently, has become Luke-sama's property, so how about ending that relationship and turning it into a debt. Just as Luke-sama borrowed one gold coin, she live in and work at the mansion in order to return the gold coin.”

"a......."

When I was told that, I'm convinced.

Even granting she do the same work, that is less binding on her.

As long as you pay off your debt, you are free.

Even at the mansion, the position is not a slave, but will become a servant like Sebas and others.

Isn't that a good idea huh.

As expected of Sebas!

In this case, her intentions, or rather her pride or rather, those I think I can respect a little. Probably though.

"Un! isn't that nice Sebas. Wonder if that's okay for you too?"

To my question, she answered with a short "fine" and give her consent.

I thought strangely on how honest she was, but apparently, she had discussed with Sebas beforehand and decided on her answer.

The other thing is, depending on my answer, it means, is it.

There are things I'm curious about like after finished paying off the debt, but it's fine to just think about that at that time, huh.

“So then Luke-sama, what kind of manner would be about the interest.”

“Interest? It's fine, It's fine. I don't need that. Something like taking interest from a child, I can't do that kind of crooked thing."

"I see, Luke-sama is big-hearted and open-minded. Very different from me."

“Such an exaggeration......wait, uoi!”

Sebas is saying something unbelievably tricky, the nerve.

"What's with the 'from me', what do you mean by that! Does Sebas intends to take interest from me!?"

"Naturally. If anything, I don't money understand why was it thought that interest would not be charged."

"Eee! Even though I'm your lord!?"

"Precisely because you are my lord. Lloyd-sama has also told me to properly teach you the common sense of the world well."

"Just what is with that......"

Then after all, I'm going to have to take interest as well...... like as if that happen!!.

Like I thought, if I said here "I'm going to take interest as well," then that's got to be too lame right!

Like that's so uncool!

“I-Incidentally, how much is the in......terest?”

"20% per year. Though I would like to say that, let us reduce it there. 10% per year would be fine."

"Nuhoo! 10% per year!?"

Beneath the gold coins are large and small silver coins, and below the silver coins are large and small copper coins.

A large silver coin is worth about 10,000 yen in Japanese yen, and a small silver coin is worth about 1,000 yen.

One gold coin borrowed is worth 100,000 yen, so the interest is one large silver coin at 10%.

In my vault in the basement, I have 8 small silver coins and a few copper coins that I have saved over the past year.

Eight small silver coins...... and several, copper coins...

"Uwaaaaaaaan! Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" *cries*

The pocket money that I worked hard for a year and saved just went away with interest!!!!!!

On this day, I cried for the first time since I was reborn.

And, 

(I, I guess I just don't have it all...)

And so, I muttered in my heart.





TL: Maza Miya

Editor: Maza Miya

[Tl note no 1: Onii-sama, please tell me stories.]

[Tl note no 2: I heard such lovely stories, I'll ask again, Onii-sama.]

Comments

Post a Comment

If you were to find some oddities with my translation feel free to point it out.
-----------
No need to rush.