Villainess Brother Chapter 7

Chapter 7 : Memory



My purpose and way of life in this world was decided.

The goal is to transform Erina from a villainess to a heroine. Only that one point!!

To do that, I need to change the status quo.

Otome games are set in a school where students enter from the age of fifteen.

By the time she stand on that stage, I'll raise Erina into a first-class lady!!

But I don't have to deal with baby Erina just yet.

Or rather, I can't.

She can't even talk, and she's busy with various things like drinking milk, sleeping, and crying.

One can tell by looking at Emma.

She cries randomly day and night.

It's so hard.

The only thing I can do right now is to be cute.

So, let's gradually educate her as a heroine from around the age of two when she can communicate.

In other words, Let's do me first.

Shedding the mob character and becoming a first-class brother worthy of a first-class sister!

In general, staying as mob is obviously uncool right.

I don't want to be an unreliable big brother.

Alrighty, let's do my best from today!

That's what I was determined to do, but...

When you talk about being reincarnated in the world of games, manga, or anime, it's usually after you've finished reading or watching them, right?

Therefore, various countermeasures can be taken for events that occur in the future.

That's how most crises are avoided.

No, in my experience that was the case with all the stories.

I've only played the beginning of this game...

Excluding the former heroine Lisha, the regular heroine Erina, and Luke, I only know a few capture characters. [TL note: luke is convinced erina is now the current heroine of the story.]

I didn't even meet the capture character in the game, I just looked it up on the internet before playing, so I don't know much about it other than names and appearances.

Another thing I know is that the fantasy elements are relatively strong, and monster-like things like Dora**on exist.

U~n.

The information I know is too little to be of any help.

But well, it's better than not knowing at all.

Although I've only played the beginning, I knew that Erina was a villainess thanks to playing the game.

Just in case, lets try and see if I could recall the details of my memory up to the point where I played.

It might be of some use right.

For the time being, the title is displayed immediately after installation.

Ah, I just remembered the title!

The screen with the text getting bigger and bigger, It said 〈Otomegee~mu (lol)〉

Kuh, judging from the title, this game is already screwing with me.

I don't feel the motivation of the creator at all.

Me, I'm amazed at myself for still started the game without stopping at this stage...

Well it's because I had a lot of free time right.

The story begins with a scene in which a 15-year-old poor village girl named Lisha, who was born as a commoner, leaves her house and heads to a school in the royal capital.

Against the background of a field road that seemed to go on forever, Lisha's back was reflected on the screen (monitor).

Even though I said it was her back, the bag she was carrying was too big, and I could only see her feet.

Only the bag was reflected to the extent that I forgot Lisha's existence halfway through.

Until I got to the royal capital, it was an action game where I manipulated the bag to avoid passers-by and carriages.

If the bag collides with an obstacle (a person, a carriage, a tree or a stone), it's a sh**ty game where you have to start over back from home, but for some reason only when it hits a child, a mysterious point is entered and the bag becomes even bigger.

If the bag becomes big, even if it hits an obstacle once, it will return to its original size and there is no need to redo it.

Could it be that the reason why the bag is so big is because there is a child put in it?

Is it because I took a child as a scapegoat that I don't have to start over?

A lot of things don't make sense, but one thing is clear.

The creator must really hate children.

After arriving at the royal capital, I asked about the location of the academy and bought yakitori at the stall, but I could only see the bag talking to people and shopping.

In the end, it was when I entered my room in the student dormitory on the school grounds that Lisha properly was showed to the players.

A scene where the contents are taken out and subdivided because the bag is too big to pass through the door. 

It was the moment when a slightly short girl with brown hair that reached her shoulders finally showed her face.

At the same time, it was also the moment when I remembered what game I was playing.

And two days later, the entrance ceremony began, and the handsome blond student council president and Prince Cain, the main character of the capture target, gave his greetings as student representatives, and Lisha served as the new student representative's greetings.

Lisha was the top student in the entrance exam, and was chosen as the freshman representative for that reason.

When I was giving my greetings on the stage, there was a girl with bad eyes glaring at Lisha in the line of first-year students, but sadly, that girl was Erina.

Her long, light purple hair down to her waist and the slanted corners of her eyes were impressive.

It seems that Erina was jealous of Lisha, who came in second in the entrance exam rankings and ranked first.

She has a very jealous and very proud personality.

After that, I went to the classroom, listened to a self-introduction and a brief explanation of the school, and then it was noon.

When I headed to the cafeteria for lunch, I bumped into a fat, fair-skinned aristocrat in the hallway who I got too close in walking-wise with.

He looked down on Lisha while saying things like "You commoner" and "Even though you are just a commoner".

Despite that, he was looking at Lisha's thighs with creepy eyes.

He said "dyufu dyufu" in the balloon comment, but is that a catchphrase? or breath sounds?

Anyway, he was a really creepy guy.

The first class starts in the afternoon.

When I tried to take out the textbook from the locker, it was in the trash can instead of the locker for some reason.

I can only assume that someone intentionally threw it away, but I don't know the culprit.

Erina, who was in the same class as me, had a "Heh, serves you right" face, but I'm sure she has nothing to do with it. [TL note: luke had a lot of 'good' bias towards erina]

During class, the teacher told me to take out the vegetables in the flowerpot.

I was also told to wear earplugs at that time.

When I actually pulled out the vegetables, I was surprised when the vegetables screamed at an impossibly loud volume.

The screams sounded like the sirens you hear at Koshien, and were loud enough to hurt your ears. [Tl note: the siren.]

I never thought that "Put on your earplugs" was actually addressed to the player...

Right Right, at that moment I was so surprised that I accidentally got the mochi stuck in my throat, no not that the girl got stuck in my throat, no not that I saved the girl from the truck.

.........。

It's over huh... That's the end of this rewinding play record session.

Un, I feel that i don't necessarily need to remember it.

Almost no useful information.

If I had to strongly say it, Let's be careful not to say "dyufu dyufu".





TL: Maza Miya

Editor: Maza Miya

Comments

  1. Wow! I really wish I had this guy's ability to make up things and really believe in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did the MC get hit by a mandrake's scream across dimensions? That's the first thing that comes to mind when I think of a screaming vegetable that causes death.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you were to find some oddities with my translation feel free to point it out.
-----------
No need to rush.