Masou Shoujo Chapter 2

Chapter 2: The Mob's Sitting On a Seat at The Entrance Ceremony



We freshmen are now in the midst of the entrance ceremony. We are sitting lined up on the pipe chairs, silently listening to the principal's speech.

The speech was so long that I had the illusion that no one would listen to it seriously. Around, there are also students sleeping here and there. And Sasamoto, next to me, was grinning at the female students.

I recall that even in the light novel story he was also conspicuous for this kind of eccentric behavior. I know how he feels too, but... I don't have the courage to eyeball them hard.

After a while, the principal finally finished their speech. The students looked slightly happy that the speech is finally over. Everyone was totally clapping their hands when the principal left.


"Finally, it's over"

"I thought the hands of the clock would go all the way around."

"It was this long really? I might have entered the wrong high school."


Several freshmen are making snide remarks on the sly about the principal. I feel a little sorry for the principal, who got suddenly hated from day one.

"Continuing on, freshmen representative. First year Class A Gindou Kohaku."

"Yes"

A lovely voice resounded. She stood up from her chair when called and went up to the stage. Both the new students and the current students ended up captivated by her. She's just that beautiful, she is.

She walked up to the podium, put her mouth close to the mic and began to speak.

"The warm spring sunshine is......"

While listening to her voice, the other students, especially the boys, are looking at her with a lewd look on their faces.


"What is that girl?"

"It was the right choice to enter this high school."

"Or rather aren't her breasts huge?"


Apparently, the hate for the principal's speech seems to have become forgotten with this, as if it never happened.

I wonder what she'd be thinking about her body being talked about in a low voice she can't hear. Though certainly they are... big.

"Heyhey, Kohaku-chan. Isn't she really cute? Her breasts are huge also."

My neighbor, Sasamoto, came and spoke to me in a low voice.

"I sure think so, but won't the teacher be keeping an eye on us?"

"It's okay I say. Everyone's talking anyway."

Indeed. Around, that kind of students are many. Even some of the teachers are also captivated by her.

――Oi, how's that as a teacher! Really?


"Wonder what food she had every day? A high school freshman, she is?"

"Sure is, I can feel the attractiveness beyond age from her."

"The struggle for her, probably will begin from here and now."


Come to think of it, the story described her as having been confessed to by a total of 100 people. Wait there a second, no way it will go till that far. Is what I thought when I was reading it a long time ago, but I'm convinced when I actually see it.

Her greeting ends. And as she bowed and left the podium, there was a tremendous outpouring of applause. The applause is so resounding, as if it's coming from after seeing a moving performance. Many students bursting out a whistle. It makes me can't help but feel sorry for the principal.


◆◆◆



The ceremony was mostly over with Gindou Kohaku's greetings, so the new students left the venue and returned to their classrooms.

All the students on the way home were talking all about her, and they all probably remembered her face, name, and style.

I go back to the classroom and take my seat.

Now then, let's briefly sort out what I should do. First of all, I won't go so far as to monitor Gindou Kohaku, but I will pay attention.

If, the case was "if story", the world will be destroyed. I must avoid the girls getting real hurt badly.

Gindou Kohaku will be the first one to meet suffer, so I'd like to......be able to at least talk with her first, but she's being surrounded by too much people.

She's getting swarmed to the point where I understood the true form of it as a masked celebrity who happened to come travelling incognito. It was men and women alike.


“Kohaku-chan, let’s exchange numbers.”

"That sounds good. Please do."


"Do you have a boyfriend right now?"

"I don't have one right now."


She is polite, affable, and has the dignity of a young lady, and soon becomes popular.

She possesses both politeness in her language, and the amiability of an elegant young lady, and those make her become popular right away.

I knew of this.

Everyone must have already a favorable impression of and a liking for her. At the same time, they probably think that the impression she gives is also not bad. Because she's smiling around at them so much. But in fact, she thinks nothing of it.

This originates from her past, but due to a certain event, it caused her to end up losing all trust in the existence of other people. This trauma, or rather, scar, will get better as she fights as a magiclad girl and actually feels the bond with her friends, but at the present time she does not trust others.

"She's giving a passionate gaze."

"There is no deep meaning to it you know?"

Sasamoto's coming and saying something unnecessary, so my thoughts are interrupted.

"Is it? I thought it was a meaningful gaze though?"

"Don't lump me in together with you."

I think it's fine not to hold back on this guy anymore. It's because this guy always says something no less than quite rude. I'm not very close with him, but that's unrelated.

"Didn't you suddenly change the way you deal with me just now?"

“Obviously. I thought it was stupid to use care on you who's talking it bluntly."

“'Sure, it might be stupid to use care on me' shut up! That's some rudeness when this is almost our first meeting. You"

"I'll return it back to you just like that."

While having a trifling conversation, the homeroom teacher, Rokudou Tetsurou, returns and tells about what is to come. Do your best studying, and those who participate in club activities should do well in both school and sports with great care, etc.

He gives great advice as a teacher, but I let those pass my ear.

The reason for this is to resume my thoughts, which were ended up interrupted earlier.

First, among the girls, Kohaku is the first to meet suffer.

For starters, she gets tangled up with delinquents. It's okay if it's about this much, but those defects would tangle up with Kohaku many times. At first, she's fine, but soon, her friends forcefully capture her and humiliate her as a woman. They left evidence of her humiliation in photos, etc., with the threat that if she told anyone about the humiliation, they would expose these photos on the Internet.

When I first read this content in the light novel, I checked the cover to see if I had ended up buying the wrong book.

That's how shocking it was. After that, she would be humiliated many times over, then stalked and humiliated by the guy as well, before ending up stabbed to death with a knife.

The reason for the stabbing was described as that the stalker's mind was out of control, but is this "Magiclad Girl"? I was left with nothing but distrust that it was shit, stupid, damned, and without a trace of fantasy at all.

The worst story with no salvation and only despair.

Though that's precisely why it caught on fire....

For now, let's watch over her from afar. Something so sickening, like world downfall, is too disagreeable.

"And so that's how it is. From now on, each of you should strive to make your high school life a fulfilling one. This is the end of today since it is the first day. Tomorrow will be a much longer day you know? Make sure you prepare yourselves well. Now then, disband."

Rokudou Tetsurou's talk is over. Everyone's also getting ready to go home, so I started getting ready too.

"See you later. Izayoi."

"See you, tomorrow"

Sasamoto immediately returned home. He must have gone to the bookstore or something.

"Kohaku-chan. Won't you go home together with us?"

"I'm sorry. I have something to do after this..."

"Then it can't be helped."

"That being the case, see you tomorrow 'kay."

She refused the invitation from the female students and ended up going home. She used her schedule as the reason, but if I remember it right, she shouldn't have any plans. Or rather, there isn't any. She immediately leaves the classroom and goes home. I packed my things and left the classroom as if to follow after her.

If, this is the worst world line, today is the day to get entwined with delinquents.

It was a story about getting tangled up on the first day of school, and things kept on quickly escalating from there.

If it were a normal "story" world line, she would return home without incident whatsoever. I wish it is so, and thus I hoped.

However, the moment she gets caught with delinquents, this world.... would become the world of the worst. 

"Please, I beg you, let me have it be the normal one." And so I hope as I follow after her.





TL: Maza Miya

Editor: Maza Miya

Previous ChapterToC | Next Chapter

Comments

  1. Pro tip: they likely don’t have the images pulled up ready to send out to the internet, so if you just jump them at 3:56 AM on a Tuesday night then chances are, you won’t have your images leaked.

    Alternatively you could just be shameless and say “haha go ahead” or do the thing and then surprise attack while they’re uhh… of course you’re still a murderer but I mean we get there when we get there right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. solution is simple and it's starts with 5.56

      Delete
    2. You had better hope the photos aren't stored in the cloud.

      Delete
    3. If I ever were to blackmail someone I'd set up a deadman switch that requires me to actively do something in order to keep the pics from being sent out. It's not hard, I already have a literal deadman switch attached to my password manager so that if I don't log in for a few weeks, it allows my next-of-kin to have access to my password database.

      Of course, most people who would perform blackmail don't think that far ahead.

      Delete
  2. My honest reaction reading that comment: 🗿

    ReplyDelete
  3. He can always use the old method, ''Nobody will notice if there is nobody to notice''

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do I feel like mc is the stalker whoblost his mind and stab her to death.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you were to find some oddities with my translation feel free to point it out.
-----------
No need to rush.