Masou Shoujo Chapter 5

Chapter 5: The Mob Puts Strange Things Into The Beautiful Girl's Mouth



I decided to go home with Gindou Kohaku. It's a little nerve-wracking, but it's probably best to go home with her.


"Gindou-san"


She was on her way home when I spoke to her. 

She turns back to me.


"Do you need anything?"

"No, umm, won't you go home together with me?"


This is awfully embarrassing. There was never a time I've said this kind of thing.

Or rather, something like "let's go home together?" Won't it make me look like I'm aiming for Gindou Kohaku?


".... I have something to do, so let it be for another time,"


Saying so, she goes home. I see, if she has something to do, then it can't be helped....

This won't do, huh. I know she doesn't have things like plan to do anyway, and I can't leave things alone as is either.


"Just halfway is fine please!"


I came at her a little strong, so she took a step back. She then made a slight pretense of thinking, and...


"I have to go out on plans right after I get home, so I'll be walking a lot faster, but if that's all right..."

"By all means!"


I managed to get permission to follow her and walk next to her. I must have been completely misunderstood.

If said that, "I have a thing for her." She's certainly cute and has a fine style; the best girl, but I can't get my hands on her.

Indeed, Un.



And so she walks home a little faster. I also vigilantly watch the surroundings while matching the pace. Look to the right, then look back. If my memory serves me right, we don't get tangled up here, but just in case.


"Um, Izayoi-kun"

"Yes?"

"I thought this yesterday too, but people around are awfully looking, but aren’t you embarrassed?"

"It'd be a lie if I said I wasn't embarrassed, but there are more important things right now."

"Is that so"


It's a rather bizarre behavior, and from her point of view, being together itself must have been embarrassing, but there's no choice but to have her endure this point. After that, she suddenly turns her back and continues to go home.


In "if Story", in order not to meet with delinquents, she changes her path and suffers a terrible fate, so let's intentionally decide to go on the usual path here. 



After walking for a while, there is a fork in the road. Yesterday she went left but today she tries to go right.


"Gindou-san. Let's go home this way."

"Why is that?"

"Uhhh you see. I hear there are a lot of delinquents on this side of the street lately."

"Is that so. Then, let's do so."


It seems that yesterday's events are still in her head, so she easily agreed.

With this, today is safe. Though is what I was thinking.


"Aren't you the cute girl from yesterday"

"I'll be sure to have you pay back what you owe."


The unexpected "irregularity".

Even though the delinquents were not supposed to be on this street, the unthinkable them are here. 

Is it my fault? Is it because I did something unnecessary? However, it's fine to reflect on it later. First of all, I have to get through this somehow.

The delinquents are cracking their knuckles.


――That's super scary


Defects are scary after all. Let's go run away. However, behind as well.


"Oh! So that's the rumored cute girl, huh"


I ended up surrounded by one more person behind me. Could it be that, I was being followed?

This part is also different than it should be. Even though this scene is supposed to be two people, there are three.


"That's right. She's a fine girl, isn't she?"

"Her style is good also, it's the best right?"


Though he is a character like Sasamoto, in actuality he is a man of several lower levels of lowlife than him. Gindou Kohaku is looking a bit scared too.

We're surrounded by three delinquents, so it's only natural to be scared.


“First of all, let’s kick the guy who is in the way.”

"Pros!"


The three are approaching on us. At this rate, both she and I will get treated badly.

Can't be helped.


――I'll go with that move, I guess


I reach into the breast pocket of my uniform.


"""......!"""


The defects are on the lookout for something amazing I'm coming out with. I slowly head toward the lone defect on one side.


"The hell?" (Defect)

"Izayoi-kun?" (Kohaku)

"It's okay. I thought there would be something like this, so I've prepared for it."


Take her hand and slowly get closer. Also keep an eye on my back. I approach the lone one and put my hand out of my breast pocket. What's in my hand is, a pistol-shaped water gun.


"""HA?"""


All of them seemed to have so no idea what I meant that they let out a shout. I shoot the water without worrying about it. It hits one delinquent in the face.


"You idiot or what!"

"Water gun? What are you, a kid?"


The two of them are roaring with laughter, but


"AAAAAAA!"


The delinquent hit by the water hold his face and crouch down. The two delinquents are startled by the sight.


"Eh, how?"


Gindou Kohaku doesn't seem to know what's going on either. She must have been wondering—he just got hit by the water gun, and yet how did that turn out like this?

I immediately take her hand and run. 

And left the place with Gindou Kohaku, who still had no idea what had happened.


◆◆◆



"Aaahhh~ That was scary. Real scary."


After running away, I ended up unintentionally shouting it out. Even if you look around the world, I'm probably the only one to stand up to delinquents with a water gun.


"Izayoi-kun"

"Is there anything?"

"Um, why is it with just a water gun he?"


Her question is probably fair. What I have, is just a water gun.

But what's inside


"This water gun. The water inside is a blend of chili peppers and various other things that can be quite dangerous if consumed."

"Eh!? Why, are you carrying around something like that!?"

"I carry it with me, as a trump card when I get tangled up with a delinquent."


One of the countermoves for "if story".

"Fiery Hot Water-Filled Water Gun."

This is the result of searching for something that can be easily carried around and has both immediate effect and destructive power. By the way, I also carry an electric gun.


"You really are peculiar. Thanks to that, we're saved, so I'd like to thank you, but.... but if you keep going like this, they'll put their eyes on you too, you know?"


She spoke the words worriedly. Though sure, totally, they've got me on their eyes now, too. So far as it goes... it should be fine.


"Probably, it's okay?"

"This here is the one asking that though."

"Well, it should be okay. For now, let's go home."


I return with her by taking a different route than before. And again, be wary of front, back, left and right.


"Um, after all, that's embarrassing."

"Please bear it."


Just in case, those defects might come, so I have to be vigilant. Though if I had something like a special power, I could manage somehow....



And so, I manage to get her to her place again, safe and sound. She lives on the tenth floor of an apartment building. 


It should have been.


This apartment building is very tall. It's about 30 stories high. It's safe if we get this far, so in front of the building, I try to part ways.


"Then, Gindou-san. See you tomorrow."

"....just a moment, please."

"eh?"

"I'd also like to thank you, so would you like to go up?”

"Don't you have something to do..."

"I just got a call on my phone and now it's cancelled."


I don't think she had any plans to begin with, but as expected of her to lie so naturally well like this. Normally, you probably won't be able to spot it.


However, what should I do? should I go here?

Wouldn't it be tough for me, a mob, to enter the room of a girl and moreover, such a beautiful woman?

I never had something like a girlfriend in my previous life either anyway.



Let's stop. The punch line is that my behavior gets suspicious, and then things will become awkward.


"Umm, today is that, uh..."


When I gently refused, she looked at me with a slightly upturned eye. A super-cute face goes beyond the limits of cuteness when using an upturned eye.


"Is it a, no?"

"Well since I've come this far anyway, I'm going up!"


And thus, things came to be for me to intrude on her apartment in the heat of the moment.


"Try to feel at home please. I'll make you some tea now so."

"Ye-, Yes...."


The room is basically pink, smells nice as well, and is making my heart very excited.

For a gloomy person which is me, it's pretty tough.


For now, I'll go sit on the sofa.


She makes a cup of tea and brings it over.


"Go ahead, it's Russian tea."

"Thank you...."


Russian tea or such has nothing to do with the likes of me yeah. I usually only drink cocoa or something childish anyway.


Well, since she made it for me and all anyway, I took a sip. Oh, it's surprisingly good.


"It's delicious."

"I'm happy to hear you say so."


She responded with a smile. After all, there was also her as the protagonist, she is wonderfully cute. how should I put it, or maybe I should say her aura is amazing, that kind of feeling. 


And then she sat next to me.


"Izayoi-kun. Thank you once again."

"Please don't mind it. It's something I did on my own after all."


She smiles and thanks me, but wonder what does she really feels and thinks inside? She might think I'm suspicious or something.


"Izayoi-kun, why are you helping me? As I said earlier, I think those delinquents have ended up completely memorizing your face. If that happens, you might get into terrible danger from now on, you know?"

"Well, it will work out somehow."

"... you will hurt yourself, if you have a strange sense of justice."


I probably end up making her remember her past trauma. The current me might overlap with the past her.

My attitude of going towards something. Unlike her, the thing I did is not that big of a deal. Though it's not that I don't have the feeling of not wanting Gindou Kohaku to suffer a terrible fate, I also have the world's future in mind first and foremost.


"Feel free not to put it on mind." (Izayoi)

"....is that so" (Kohaku)


Drink my Russian tea again. 

A little time passes and silence is between me and her. Somehow I can't seem to settle down myself.


I hurriedly downed my Russian tea.


"It's about time, for me to get home."


It's only been about five minutes since I've been here, but I feel awkward, so I want to quickly go home.


"It's only been five minutes. Please take it at your leisure a little more."

"Ah, yes"


Let's go home after a little while.


“Izayoi-kun, do you have intention to join a club?”

"No, I don't think I have one at the moment."


"Let's have another cup of tea."

"Thank you for the tea."


After talking about trifling things, I realized that enough time had passed.... no, it hasn't passed at all.

It's not boring, but it's awkward and I want to quickly go home.


"Then, it's about time."


I get up and make an appeal to leave.

It's been only five minutes, but let's go home.

One-on-one with such a beauty is tough.


"... is it that boring, talking with me?"

"No, it's not like that, you see I have something to do after this."

"... a plan is it?"

"Yes"


The same as her, "I have plans to do after this, so I'll be leaving." Imma use the means to leave.

She has never even made any pretense of caring about time, and though there's a limit to how obvious you can be by saying, "I have plans to do", after acting together sporadically, she doesn't even have such a thing as plans and yet she's saying there are, so this should be fine.


"Well, if that's the case then it can't be helped. If there really is that is."

"There really is.... Well then with that."


I get a few mixed feelings as she stares at me with reproachful eyes, but I hurry to get home. She knows it's a lie too, but she probably can't question it because she's doing it too. She also stood up to see me off. Her reproachful eyes are amazing.


She got me on her mind too much that her legs end up getting tangled.


"Ah"


She looked like she was really about to fall, so I supported her as quickly as I could.

Originally I could give her hands, but since it was so sudden for me as well, I couldn't support her well and ended up getting pushed down by her. 

A sensation of something soft in my hand—what in the world is this? etc., I was not one who couldn't figure out what was going on.


She is looking at me with a bright red face. It unfolds like a romantic comedy.


"A-, A-, Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!"


Afterwards, she threw a straight fist into my face with all her might.



"Um, really sorry about that."


I apologize to Gindou Kohaku who is sitting on the sofa in seiza. She still blushes and glares at me a little.


"It might be my fault that I fell, but just because of that, it's the worst thing you can do to take advantage of the confusion and, um, touch like someplace important."

"Um, this is really a misunderstanding."

"That's a lie. Such a coincidence is impossible."


I have been making excuses to her for a while now, but she doesn't believe any of them at all.


“Izayoi-kun. Could it be, wasn't this your goal from the beginning!?”

"It's nothing like that."

"When I think about it now, it was strange. When I was tangled up with delinquents yesterday too, you came out as if you'd been aiming for it, and today too, when you followed me, I would meet those delinquents again also. Aren't you in cahoots with those people!?"

"Y-, You're wrong."


She ended up losing all trust in me. Though I don't know if it was there to begin with.

One thing I know is that it became a minus.


"How about that I wonder. You hired those people, and then ordered them to mess with me."


Like a detective, she deduces my actions.


"After that. If you think that you're cozying up to me and then it comes up to an indecent act, it all makes sense. Isn't that water gun really just filled with water too?"

"No, no! You're wrong! Really!"


As if embracing her own body, she looks at me with suspicion. Losing trust here is real bad.


"I will clear up the misunderstandings one by one! Please try and see how this water gun tastes first!"


I take out the water gun from my breast pocket.


"That's fine. I'll give it a taste, but if it's not painfully spicy, I'll report you to the police at that point."

"Understood. Then, please open your mouth."


She opened her mouth as she was told. However, this is quite spicy, but wonder will it be okay?


"Though just in case, I let you know this, it's really spicy. I tasted it as I was making it too, and it's pretty bad, you know?"

"That kind of performance is fine already. Shoot it into my mouth quickly please."


She probably thinks I made a play with my fellow delinquents. Can't be helped; I have no choice but to put it in her mouth to prove it.


....For some reason, I feel like I'm doing something I shouldn't be, but I'm not at all.

What I'm about to do is just shoot the water gun into her mouth, that's it.


Somehow, the words came out wrong....


"Then, here it comes."

"Go ahead, anytime"


I lightly released the water into her mouth. She tasted the water with her tongue.


――KAAAAAAAAAA! IT'S HOT!


"*COUGH*COUGH*-. EH? IT'S HOT! *COUGH*-. MY THROAT IS BURNING!"


She holds her mouth and ends up coughing up. Her face turns red again. It must be very painful. As the one who made it, I know that well.


"WATER, WATER!"


She rushes off to the sink.


Alright! We cleared up a few misunderstandings with this, and I wasn't able to be happy about it.





TL: Maza Miya

Editor: Maza Miya

[Pros to that.]

Previous Chapter | ToC | Next Chapter

Comments

  1. Thank you for the chapter, for a smart girl she is kinda dumb shooting herself with that water gun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She can't be too bright if in the original scenario she thought not reporting gang-r***s to the police was an acceptable course of action.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the chapter, yup I’m definitely hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chapter. This little girl is not only a victim of her own distrust, but a victim of the novel world logic. The romantic comedy incident is something that rarely happens in real life, but she lives in a novel world. How does Izayoi explain her that it's possible because of that? Anyway, I hope she at least can treat him better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her suspicions are really founded xd

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope this doesn't become a generic "lucky pervert" ecchi novel.
    While the premise is nothing out of the ordinary, it's still interesting.
    The protagonist so far is typical boring jp mc, but other than that it's still too early to judge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh jeez too many pervert cliches I don’t like, hopefully they end

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder what kind of neighborhood they lived. I mean, for thug like that hang around and for some reason police always depicted as unreliable. (I doubt that they really so bad compared to my country officer).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 4 girls were beaten to death in the public area in China despite Police office were a few blocks down the road.
      In India rape is basically a daily problems in certain cities.
      They even raped Lizards.
      Reality are weirder than fiction.

      Delete
    2. The police are depicted as unreliable because in many places, particularly urban centers, they are.

      Delete

Post a Comment

If you were to find some oddities with my translation feel free to point it out.
-----------
No need to rush.