Masou Shoujo Chapter 4

Chapter 4: The Mob Knows About A Certain Girl's Past



She was able to go home yesterday without any particular problems. After I walked her off, I immediately parted ways with her and went home as well.


And now, I'm in the middle of a class. The sound of crunching *kari*kari*, writing on the blackboard resounds. There are some students who look sleepy, and also some who have ended up falling asleep.


"Uhmm~~ this here is"


The teacher explains the lesson. And in the middle of that, *Kiーn*koーn*kaーn*koーn* sounds the signal for the end of the class.

"That's all for today; make sure you do your review of it."

When the teacher leaves the classroom, the feeling of liberation spreads all at once. After this was lunch break, so they were feeling afloat.

"Izayoi. What you going to do about lunch?"

"The school cafeteria, I'm thinking of going there."

"Can I go too?"

"Yeah that's fine"

I leave the classroom with Sasamoto. I remember that the school cafeteria was also portrayed in the story.

The characters who eat curry deliciously were drawn to perfection.



When we arrived at the cafeteria, we saw that many students were already there. We bought meal tickets and submitted them to the meal ticket taker.

"So many babe in this school I see!"

"Your voice's loud."

A little bit of gaze gathers; it was awkward, so I averted my gaze. After getting my curry, I look for a seat with Sasamoto. He also ordered curry. Vacant seats are here and there, so we take a seat haphazardly.

"Let's eat"

"Idatakimasu"

Two people eat curry and continue eating.

....delicious. About three-star deliciousness.

I was curious because they were eating so deliciously in the story, but to think it was this far.

And even though I was eating with happiness after I'd been so looking forward to trying the actual thing, Sasamoto threw cold water on it.

“Hey, isn’t that girl over there super cute?”

"Go eat that curry"

Although I say that, I end up getting curious when the word "super" is attached. He was pointing behind me, so I looked back.


The place I turned my attention to was a girl like flame.


――Hihara Karen, huh


One of the magiclad girls who carries the fate of this world on their back. She has long, crimson-like hair in twin tails. Her eyes are also a beautiful red color. Indeed, she's so beautiful that having the word "super" attached to the name "super beauty" suits her.

"Oh! So you got enchanted by her too, huh."

"It's not that I got enchanted by her though."

"Don't try to lie! Even though you were staring at her that much!"

He says it quite loudly, so that draws attention again.

"Oi, your voice is loud."

"Really?"

The people around probably heard that fully. And I was convinced that a strange image had suddenly and absolutely been on us because he said something strange in a loud voice twice.



While we were talking, someone put their hand on the desk with a bang. Surprised at the rather loud sound, we looked at the owner of the hand.


Short hair and eyes that could be called beautiful gold. Their looks are also ridiculously well-defined.

And they are very tall. That's probably close to 180 cm.


She just looked at us with disgust. Like she was looking at garbage....

"Hey, you've been making lots of noises, or so."

"Ah, uhhhhh"

"......"

Sasamoto seemed surprised by what she said and is unable to speak well.

I'm not being loud, so I kept quiet and pretended not to know. Like Karen, she has the word "super" attached to the name "super beauty".

That should be it too, she is also one of the magiclad girls.


"Kikawa Moegi"


She has a personality that hates men and likes women. There are various reasons for that due to her past.....

She must have been irritated not only by Sasamoto being noisy, but also by the fact that the obnoxious man was stupidly talking only about the appearance of the girl he liked.


"Everyone is uncomfortable because of you. How about you think about the nuisance caused around you?"

"You"? Am I in that too?

That's thoroughly awful. But still, I see so this is how scary it is when a beauty gets angry.

The intensity is unthinkable....

"I'm really sorry"

While Sasamoto drooped his head, he spoke an apology. When Sasamoto apologized, Kigawa Moegi now glared at me alone.

"And you?"

"I'm really sorry..."

"Do be careful. Really, it's just nothing but uncomfortable."

With her face dyed with displeasure, she left. She goes back to a female student who seems to be a friend of hers, and I could see she appeared to be complaining about us. After Sasamoto and I ate our curry, we left the dining room in silence as if escaping.

Sasamoto, who had been told so much by the "super" beauty Kikawa Moegi, was not in so good spirits from that point on.

It was as if he took the class there in his body but not in spirit. Well, I don't care though.


◆◆◆



After school, Gindou Kohaku is the first to leave because of some said plans. I hurry after her.

Sasamoto remains depressed, but should be back to normal tomorrow.


Second day of "if story". She is returning home by a different route than she did yesterday. This might normally sound okay, but the fact is that the delinquents already grasp where she lives and are lying in wait to ambush her in the vicinity of her home.

From here, it becomes a sick and awful story. First of all, she is forcibly taken to a back alley by a pair of delinquents and is humiliated. She has been affected so greatly, both physically and mentally, that she can't even talk to anyone about these things.

The next morning. She was also egregiously attacked by a group of about ten fellow delinquents who had heard the rumors.

From this point on, the number of people increases and photos are taken of her, but she doesn't talk to anyone about it.

The reason as for parents, she can't let them be bothered. One reason might be that they are old.

If so, to school friends and teachers? You'd think, but... it's hard to talk to a teacher about this kind of thing.

And she would never consult with school friends.


――She doesn't trust the existence of friends.


The reason is her experience in the second year of junior high school. She had a close friend when she was in middle school.


They got along well, talked every day, went to and from school together, and deepened their bond.


However, one day a turning point comes.

Her close friend was being bullied. By the top of the school caste in the same grade.


She knew that, she stood up for it. For someone else's sake, not for herself.

She summoned up all her courage and went to clash against fear....

It stopped the bullying. It became zero.


But this time, she became the target. They've been displeased with her since long ago, and that's part of the reason, but condemnation gathers at the impudent Gindou Kohaku. And so, the school caste tops began to thoroughly harass her.


Inevitably, the people around them also take sides with the bullies. Just when after she protected her, this time....

The trend spreads, and no one protects her. The bullying escalates, and even baseless rumors start to take root.


She likes men, easily opens her legs for anyone, does compensated dating, etc.

It was so painful that she reached out to her close friend for help.

"I want you to help me."


But, they didn't take ahold of her hand. Her bullies have also taken in her close friend.


Her allies became no one left. Even though she helped them, they didn't take her hand.


At that time, even though I took courage, even though I helped my close friend.

It's not that I want something in return.

But weren't we close friends?

Why are you joining them and bullying me?


At the end of those troubles, she arrives at a certain idea.


Something like close friend or friend is unreliable. Can't be trusted.

An unreliable existence who only conveniently seeks help when they are at a disadvantage. Stupid was me.

I shouldn't have jumped out with a strange sense of justice.


When you act for someone else, you'll hurt yourself. At that time, I did something meaningless.


I won't do that kind of thing anymore. Let's live by self-interest.

I will never trust something like a friend, like a close friend ever again.


With that state of mind, she transferred to another school with the bullying as the impetus.

There was no bullying at the middle school she transferred to, but due to the big scar, she ends up shutting the door to her heart and began to act only on the surface to the end.

She smiles all around but doesn't open her heart to anyone.

It will be a long time before this matter is resolved.


The current state surrounding her and her past end up heading for the worst end.

She doesn't seek help from anyone, and she can't ask for it either.

Her sad conclusion.


I have to change this story somehow. And for that, I....

I thinked up of a strategy.





TL: Maza Miya

Editor: Maza Miya

[Please don't mind me. I'm just here depressed due to the consequences of my own action. "-") I hate it when I have to translate depressing things. I hate it when that happens, it just always almost completely absorbs my spirits to translate. Gosh. [Be Redacted Later]]

Comments

  1. Ugh, not a lesbian tsundere. I hate tsunderes so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate lesbians even more so this getting dropped if she doesn't get shut down the next time.

      Delete
    2. xD Why do you guys think like that? I'm pretty sure this is not a yuri novel.

      Delete
    3. Even if it is not a yuri novel, it might still include a yuri character. It doesn't help that most light novel authors suffer from cargo cult mentality and brainlessly use tropes without understanding what made them popular in the first place.

      Delete
  2. Sweet, a lesbian tsundere. I love tsunderes so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuri? where the hell does it imply romantic interest? Literally just friends. What, will some best friend vibes between guys will be yaoi next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he literally says in the original novel she hated man and only loved/liked women and that my friend is a toxic lesbian (i am not saying she's toxic idk maybe she is but this is the literal definition of a misandrist lesbian)

      Delete

Post a Comment

If you were to find some oddities with my translation feel free to point it out.
-----------
No need to rush.