Villainess Brother Chapter 23

Chapter 23 : You Get It, Right?



Two months have passed since I turned five, and when the basic practice swing period ended, I've also started training together with Sebas and Karen.

As a result, I'm being beaten up by Karen every day.

Even though Sebas is willing to cut corners to accommodate me, Karen has absolutely no mercy.

Someday you'll see.

And so far as it goes, the continuous practice of swinging has been paying off.

I also added running to my routine at the same time, so I was no longer KO'd instantly by running out of stamina.

However,

*Dosu*!!

"That hurts!"

There is no change in being one-sidedly beaten by Karen.

Still, the time until I was done in is gradually increasing.

And because I could feel my own growth, I didn't fall into negative thinking, so I was satisfied with the current situation.

But, there is a problem.

And that is......

"Karen stop it! Don't bully Onii-sama any more than this!!"

About Erina standing in the way of Karen with her arms outstretched in front of me who's been beaten by Karen and fell on my butt.

An angel with flapping wings (only visible to me) on her back and protecting me with moist eyes.

What a huge difference from my sisters in my previous life.

Compared to her, I, the older brother of an angel (Erina)......

Uncool. Lame. Shameful.

I feel like digging holes to hide right now.

Damn it, it wasn't supposed to be like this.

Even though in front of Erina, I was supposed to always be a cool, wonderful, and gentlemanly older brother.

Anything, is there any other card I can use?

I have to overcome this situation somehow......

That's it!

I stood up quickly and put my hand lightly on Erina's head.

"No, that's not it, Erina; Karen isn't bullying me. She's cooperating with me by being heartless to me."

"Coo....perating?"

"Yes, so that I can become stronger."

Let's go with that explanation.

"Why does Onii-sama have to be strong? Erina is very sad to see you get so many injuries."

Gosh, Erina's words made me so happy that I feel like I'm about to cry.

I mean, my sisters in my previous life told me the exact opposite you know?

"About that you see"

When I let go of my hands on her head, this time I put my hands on both her shoulders, adjusted my eye level to match Erina's height, and dressed myself up in my own way to my limits, and said,

"It is to protect Erina."

Erina, on the other hand, looks at me in wonder and asks back.

"To protect, Erina?"

"That's right. But it's not just Erina. I want to protect everyone. Everyone in the mansion and everyone in the Cranbell territory. That's why, for that sake, I have to become strong. If I stayed as weak, I can't protect people precious to me."

"People, precious...... is Erina a precious person to you, Onii-sama?"

"Of course, Erina is the most precious person in the world to me."

"Onii-sama......"

When I showed a smile that expressed my best kindness, Erina wiped her tears with her hands and left my side.

"Good girl"

Take a guts pose in my heart.

Alright, it's perfect.

I escaped the crisis with a perfect flow see?

With this, I was promoted from a bullied child to someone who stands up against bullies, and Karen from a bully to someone who gives trials, and the bad images of each other disappeared. (probably)

I have no guilt about this.

Because it's my true feelings that I'm trying to become stronger in order to protect Erina.

If I was asked if I also think that of everyone in the mansion and the people of the territory, it wasn't that I didn't think so.

If anything, it's fine to just go at it with my true feelings from now on.

There are no more problems between me and Erina.

But......a different problem remains.

And that is you, Karen.

The flow and the series of exchanges that happened just now, you do understand it right? And of what you should be doing!

I put strength into my eyes and appealed to Karen with unclouded eyes.

This is the scene that makes me hold flowers (the spotlight) you know?

You get it right? You do right? Please get it, God, Buddha, Karen-sama!

Otherwise, I'll cry instead of Erina!!

When I show a few tears to my eyes, Karen nodded with her usual expressionless expression.

It got through!?

Second guts pose in my heart!

Me, I knew it.

That Karen is a girl who can do it.

"*Haa!*"

Determined, I go kick the ground hard and run to Karen.

Somehow my body is lighter than usual. (I feel-)

My strength surges high. (-like that?)

It seems my thinking about Erina made me stronger.

*Buon*!

A wooden sword whose speed has increased (it seems) is approaching Karen.

The wooden sword with increased speed (he thinks) approaches Karen.

And then.

*Buooo*!

Karen's movement to intercept also increased in speed, as if proportionately.

The speed, increased......

Hey you!?

If you're the one to increase it, it'll be no good then!!

*Boki*!

*Baki*!

*Dosa*!

"Gueh......"

"ONII-SAMAAAAAAAA!!"

"I-, It's okay. No problem."

The truth is, I'm not okay, my whole body hurts so badly that I want to cry.

But, in front of Erina, I had no choice but to do my best.

That's why I cried in my heart, (KAREN YOU IDIOOOTTT!!).





TL: Maza Miya

Editor: Maza Miya

Previous Chapter || ToC || Next Chapter

Comments