Villainess Brother Chapter 24

Chapter 24 : Great Flame Magic



Four months after being beaten up by Karen, my father came back after a long time, and before leaving the mansion, he said, "I'll show you the high-rank flame magic" early in the morning.

That's rare.

Even though normally, he would leave the mansion without even showing his face.

Or rather, 4 am means......the stars are still visible in the sky though?

It's pitch dark in the great outside though?

Is it no good if it's at other times?

The place where he would show me magic is at a vacant lot surrounded by trees that can be reached in about five minutes on foot after leaving the mansion.

There, six years ago, a large house had been built where the servants of the Cranbell family lived.

The area of the house is about the size of one basketball court.

It seems to have been a splendid house in its own way, but since it ended up burning down in an unknown fire six years ago, not even a trace of it remains now.

All that's left are traces of burnt ground.

When Father put the burnt ground in his field of vision, he suddenly began to utter what seemed to be a magic chant.

"O scorching flames of hell that cover fully all visible things,

Come. Run. As if you were the god of flame.

In accordance with my will, use my power as your sustenance, and show me that form, Abyssal Flame!!"

It was just a momentary event, that happened in the blink of an eye.

A magic formation with a radius of about 2 meters was deployed in front of my father, and from that magic formation, flames like tsunami, *GUOOOOOOOOOOO*!! and gushed forth with a loud noise.

Before I knew it, the flames had covered the entire ground of the fire-devastated area.

The flames that spread over the wide area shook violently on a grand scale.

The feeling I had when I saw magic for the first time was, not amazing, it was scary.

Hot......

Even though I'm quite far from the flames, my body seems to end up melting.

Is Father fine from there? 

He's a lot closer to the fire than I am though......

*Dara*dara*dara*......

"Fuuー, fuuー, fuuー"

Father's whole body was drenched in sweat, and he seemed to be in pain.

So he's not okay......

"This is the high-rank flame magic that sublimates the fire attribute, <Abyssal Flame>. Luke, you must one day take this Abyssal Flame in your hand and stand before me."

After telling me just that much, my father walked past my side and disappeared into the darkness as it was, leaving the mansion behind.

I, who was left behind, thought while being overwhelmed by the heat and power of <Abyssal Flame>.

(This fire, I wonder when it will go out......)

"THERE'S FIREEEEE! FIRE HAS BROKEN OUT AT THE MANSIOOOOOON!!"

"WATER! GO BRING WATER!"

"Luke-sama, water! Hurry!"

"Yes, I'm home!"


♦ ♦ ♦



Inside the carriage headed for Valhalla, Lloyd Cranbell woke up from a nap and suddenly thought.

(I did, put out the fire right?)





TL: Maza Miya

Editor: Maza Miya

Previous Chapter || ToC || Next Chapter

Comments