Villainess Brother Chapter 26

Chapter 26 : Oblate (Obliquely)



After finishing the afternoon classroom learning, I usually got beaten up by Karen until dinner time...... no, not that. I mean I'm crossing wooden swords with Karen, but magic classes have been added from today, so now the first half is magic, and the second half is swordsmanship.

The place is the same as the swordsmanship class, at the Cranbell family garden.

When the classroom learning is over, the new magic class begins immediately.

In the garden, standing facing the teacher, Cheryl-sensei, are me and Karen.

And there's Erina at a spot a little further away.

The request that Cheryl-sensei received from my father is to teach me magic.

Karen wasn't subject to this, but sensei said, "If you want me to teach you, I'll teach you." So we came to try it together.

Cheryl-sensei seems like a generous person doesn't she.

By the way, Erina is here because she wants to tour and see magic...... maybe?

(Onii-sama~, do your best~~~) (Erina)


♦ ♦ ♦



Unlike swordsmanship, I begin to learn magic at the same time as Karen.

Also in order to show Erina my cool side, I have to tighten myself up so as not to fall behind this time. 

And, before that.

I'm soooo curious about something right now.

And that is about,

(Cheryl-sensei, just how old are you really!?)

Because her outward appearance and voice don't match her tone, she just looks like a precocious elementary school girl, doesn't she?

Last night, I tried looking through and up the books for a bit in the study, but I couldn't confirm the existence of magic that extends lifespan or longevity while still making you look like a human.

It seems that long ago, there were races that had an appearance like humans called the demonic race and the ancient origins (Ancient Blood), but they don't seem to exist in the present age. (Probably the ancient origins must have been just a setting.)

If I take the information in the book in the study as all there is, then the Cheryl-sensei in front of me is the same human as me......

Nonono, strange strange.

Older than my father and with this appearance is strange.

Really how old are you?

If this continues, I will be worried and will not be able to concentrate in class.

Alright, here's one thing, I guess let's try asking directly to clear things up.

Nonetheless, it is not very good to ask a woman straight about her age.

That's why I decided to ask as oblique as I could. 

“Cheryl-sensei, may I ask you a question?”

"I'm always open to questions. You don't have to check for each one you know?"

"Thank you very much. Well then, I will immediately have you let me ask you a question. How many years has it been since you became an adult......"

*DOKOGOOOOON*!!

"ONII-SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

I didn't get to know what happened.

I received a sudden, strong impact and lost consciousness.

And then, when I regained consciousness and woke up, I was lying on the bed in my room.

"Onii-sama, *gusu*......" *sob*

Next to my bed is Erina who is worrying about me while flowing tears.

"Thank you. I'm saved because of you."

According to Karen's story, it seems that I angered Cheryl-sensei and was blown away by wind magic.

After all, it seems that asking a woman's age is bad.

It looks like it's no good even if I ask about it in a roundabout way.

It seems that Karen was also in Karen's own way became curious about Cheryl-sensei's age, so if I didn't ask, Karen would have asked.

The meaning of 'thank you' that Karen told me was 'thank you' for being blown away for her.

Come to think of it, this is the first time Karen has thanked me.

I had mixed feelings about being happy and not being happy.

......No, I’m not particularly happy.

Yeah, not happy at all.

And with Emma, who found out about this that night.

"Which part of that is oblique!?"

I got scolded.

Starting the next day, an education on manners called "Caring for Women" was added to the classroom hours three times a week.

Teacher is Emma Anak

At this time, Emma gets mad at me almost every time, so I always become depressed on days when I have manners education.

What you call women are difficult creatures in any era and in any world alright.

Except for [Erina].





TL: Maza Miya

Editor: Maza Miya

Previous Chapter || ToC || Next Chapter

Comments